Concrete Flooring Provide Strength, Durability & Affordability
Concrete is an incredibly durable flooring material and can be stained in various colors to create a beautiful design for your home or business.
The use of concrete dates back thousands of years ago when it was discovered that mixing gravel stones with water and sand produced a mortar that could harden into a natural stone-like solid.
Concrete was used as a material in construction because it allowed architects and builders more freedom in form than previously possible with other construction materials such as masonry.
Alongside the durability of concrete, one of the main advantages of using concrete is that it is resistant to mold and mildew growth, making them ideal if you live in an area where humidity levels are high year-round.
Stained Concrete Floors
You’ll love the way stained concrete floors look with their rich color and beautiful texture. Water-based stains aren’t harmful either, making them an excellent aid in whatever color scheme you want to achieve.
Polished Concrete Floors
Do you want a polished concrete floor that is easy to clean and maintain? If so, polished concrete is the perfect solution for your facility. They have an extremely low-maintenance design with no wax or sealant needed and have a smooth glossy finish.
This type of concrete flooring also offers superior performance at an affordable price, especially if you already have a concrete slab. It’s no surprise that this type of concrete floor is becoming increasingly popular among commercial facilities and homeowners who want something heavy-duty yet beautiful on their property.
It’s also possible to polish pre-existing concrete to provide a nice shine to it. This, of course, will vary depending on the quality of the existing concrete slab. The polishing process is easy, too, with the right choice of flooring material. This type of concrete flooring brings industrial sophistication and creates impressive concrete design.
If you need help finding out how much it would cost to install this kind of high gloss concrete flooring in your facility, we can provide you with a free quote today! We will be happy to answer all of your questions about installing concrete flooring and other options like epoxy coatings and decorative flake systems.
Ready to add a little style and flair to your home or business? If you’re looking for a way to turn the ordinary into extraordinary, this type of concrete tiles are a great option.
This kind of concrete floor is versatile and can be used in any room of your house, from the bathroom and kitchen and even your living room.
These trendy tiles can also be placed outdoors on patios, porches, pool decks, and even on basement and garage floors. This type of concrete floor is perfect for anyone who wants their room to stand out from the crowd with an airy feel, with the added benefit of convenience and low maintenance.
These stylish cement tiles come in an endless variety of colors that will allow you to create a unique design. You can choose from classic neutrals like black and white or go with bolder shades like reds or blues.
Are you looking to protect your concrete floors? Concrete is a beautiful and versatile material that can be used for many applications. However, it’s also very porous and susceptible to stains, scratches, dents, and other damage.
That’s why we recommend finishing your floor with the grind and seal method, which is the best way to protect your concrete flooring from wear and tear. Grinding and sealing provide a protective layer of polyurethane sealer that resists abrasion, chemicals, oils, grease, and more.
This means no matter what kind of environment you work in – whether it’s industrial or commercial – you can rest assured knowing your floor will stay protected against all types of damage. This finish is available in multiple colors, so you can choose one that perfectly matches your style!
The Process of Grinding and Sealing
The process involves passing the concrete floors over with a grinder to remove any contaminants and imperfections, then cleaning and sealing them. This is done for protection against high abrasion wear and tear. It’s an industry term for concrete floors with chemical-resistant polyurethane sealer finish providing unique protective properties.
People choose this method over alternatives such as polished or overlayed concrete floors mainly because they are resistant to wear and tear. Concrete floors offer several advantages over other types of concrete flooring, and they are long-lasting, easy to clean and maintain, and can be polished to a high sheen.
Reasons Why Grinding and Sealing Concrete Finish Is A Good Idea
- Price Considerations– Concrete flooring generally takes more time to install, but the process can be sped up with the grind and seal concrete option. That means you’ll save on labor costs if you choose this option.
- Maintenance– Concrete flooring needs to be resealed every few years to maintain its shine and protect it from wear and tear. On the other hand, grinding and sealing only need to be resealed every 5-7 years, making it a much cheaper option in the long run.
- Traffic Volume– If your business sees a lot of foot traffic, concrete flooring may not be the best option for you because it will wear down quickly. When you have the grinding and sealing process done, you can protect your concrete surface from much of the wear and tear that they would otherwise experience under highly trafficked areas.
- Tough Job Sites– Concrete flooring can easily chip or crack if heavy objects or machinery is dropped on it, so it’s not the best option for demanding job sites where things may be prone to falling. On the other hand, grinding and sealing can withstand more abuse.
- Appearance– Finally, some people choose to grind and seal options because they like the appearance of the finished product better than concrete flooring, even though it does not give the high sheen of concrete flooring, grinding sealing can be tinted to achieve the same polish.
Commonly used in commercial and industrial settings, epoxy concrete floors are smooth, durable, and customizable floors with a multi-layered design. The bottom layer is concrete, which gives it its durability. The top layer is a thick epoxy coat that makes the floor smooth and can be painted or dyed any color.
Epoxy coatings are one of the best ways to protect your concrete floors from water damage, oil stains, acid etching, salt spray, and other harsh chemicals found in garages and basements. They provide excellent protection against abrasion and harsh chemicals while providing superior slip resistance over bare concrete surfaces.
If you’re tired of looking at your ugly concrete flooring, then call us today for an estimate on how much it would cost to coat the entire flooring with epoxy coating. We’d be happy to give you a quote with no obligations!
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring
Appearance-The appearance of an epoxy floor is very appealing, and the epoxy coating is also easy to maintain and clean. You won’t have any worries about stains from oil spills sticking around!
- Affordability-The affordability of epoxy flooring is hard to beat. They can be installed directly over existing concrete, making their installation costs lower than most others; pricing is a definite advantage you’ll find with this material right off the bat!
- Resistance-Epoxy floors can withstand just about anything – oil, gasoline, and bleach, to name a few. This makes them an excellent choice for garages or hospitals that often deal with chemical spills on their premises. These substances are also resistant to heat, which helps prevent fires and water damage due to the material’s high durability.
- Durability-Concrete is one of the most heavy-duty materials globally, but it must be correctly sealed and maintained. Epoxy floors have a longer lifespan than many other floor types. Besides, an epoxy floor coating required concrete beneath it anyway. An epoxy floor coating makes concrete exceptionally long-lasting and is quickly rolled out on the cement without mortar or glue.
- Ease of Maintenance-Sweeping an epoxy floor is much like sweeping a linoleum or tile floor; the debris is cleaned away with minimal effort.
- Versatility-Epoxy floor coatings can be styled in any color you can imagine, and this gives you plenty of flexibility when choosing a color that connects with your décor. You’re not limited to just a few patterns, either. Coatings can be mixed in various ways to create unique designs and one-of-a-kind styles that no one else has. Call us today, and we will happily discuss the wide range of colors we can offer with our Epoxy floors.