Flooring Installation Near You
It’s one of the first things people see when they walk into your home, and it can set the tone for the rest of the décor. Flooring is essential in terms of comfort and practicality – it protects your home from wear and tear, keeps your home warm (or cool), and prevents stains and messes.
Flooring is an investment worth every penny, and you want to be sure that when you invest in new floors, it lasts for as long as possible. That’s why hiring a professional flooring installation company is the best way to go. At Simplicity, our professionally trained installers are ready for any job you can give them and guarantee good work that will last for years.
Commercial and Residential Flooring Installation
Our flooring installation services are offered for both residential and commercial projects. We can install any material such as hardwood, tiling, luxury vinyl plank, and repairs of existing flooring.
It all starts with a proper assessment of the project. This requires identifying high traffic areas, deciding on materials for the project, and setting a price for the project. Our contractor will ensure that the flooring project will end with excellent results.
We will not leave the job site until everything matches your specifications. We also maintain high standards of cleanliness in every installation we do. With our excellent customer service, you will be glad that your search for “flooring contractors near me” brought you to us for your next installation project.
You can do a few things to prepare your house before your flooring installers arrive. This preparation work that you can do will accelerate the installation process and keep your home and belongings safe. Here is what you can do to optimize the project area:
1. Remove all furniture from the flooring area. This includes sofas, tables, chairs, and other items that obstruct installation. If this is too difficult for you, then our installers are also able to aid in this process
2. Cover any electronic devices that may be sensitive to dust or damage from debris, such as alarm systems and computers. This will protect them from becoming damaged during floor installation.
3. Protect any nearby walls or furniture with painter’s tape or plastic sheeting. When you are ready for floor installation, make sure to contact one of our flooring contractors for a free consultation and estimate. We will be happy to answer any questions about floor preparation before installation.
4. Secure Your pets in another room. When flooring contractors work in your home, keeping your pets safe from the dust and debris created from the installation process is essential. One way to do this is to keep them in another room, and this will help keep them safe and free from getting any of the installation material on them.
5. Protect Your Floors. Another way to protect your floors during floor installation is by using painter’s tape or plastic sheeting, and this will help keep any installation debris or dust from damaging floors we are not working on. If you have any questions about floor preparation before installation, please call the Simplicity flooring contractor near you.